View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

Hey that's awesome! That means they will be waiting for me, hooray. I hope to be on the first shuttle in. I believe we got there like 2 or 2:30 last year then at triangle by like 4pm. Phew what a day that is. Exhausted by 8pm but too excited to sleep.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 pm

EJ,
It occurred to me that it might do us well to exchange email addresses to get in touch as time gets closer. Mine.. It's with g-mail and it is Connie rose LLC without the spaces.
TT

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm
Profile WWW

Hey EJB! Sorry, I haven't been on the forum much this year so am just now seeing your request. Unfortunately I lost 2 chairs last year at Fest that were never turned in, so I don't have an extra chair to bring this year.

I will be there, I coming as a worker for the first time! I'll be at the Box Office -- I hope to get to welcome you and everyone else in on Opening Day.

I hope someone else has a chair for you!

Thu May 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Bummer about your chairs, dawnie. But congrats on working the Box Office!!! I will look for you to give you a big kiss and welcome home. Have a blast!

Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi dawniefaye, also sorry to hear your property didn't make its way back to you.. When you posted I had a knee jerk reaction that I had participated in some way and fallen short.. Not my style, but the thought remained and I had to look back over the thread to see that it wasnt me! Smer and EL were my benefactresses last year.

There are wonderful womyn working in box office- Lin comes to mind.. have fun and congratulations!

Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Hey Artemis and In Your Dreams -- thanks for the well wishes -- can't wait to be among the first to greet you on the Land! I'm okay with my missing chairs -- just disappointed that it means I can't help out EJB this year. But someone else will get the pleasure of giving her a helping hand.

See you soon!!!

Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Dawniefaye - that's terrible. I'm so sorry that stuff went missing last year. Thank you for the amazing two years of service :).

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:57 pm

TofuTattoo - I just sent you an email now that I'm back in the world of the living after producing an event for the last couple of months. Let me know if tent and mattress are still available to borrow, if I would need my own battery operated inflator and what size, etc...
In the past people have left the items behind triangle w/ a BIG BIG note w/ my name on it. So much stuff is off loaded there it can easily get mixed up so the bigger the better - OR BETTER YET - MAYBE LEAVE IT AT THE SHOWERS BY TRIANGLE W/ MY NAME ON IT - there won't be much there and it would be more obvious. Let me know your thoughts.....

Look forward to hearing back. Thanks again.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

After you lug all your stuff in could I use your stroller or wagon to get my kid around fest? Lisa

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 pm

BerryPatch
I bring a garden wagon..green with collapsible sides. Probably lots of pinch points for a little one, but covered with a blanket would be okay. You're welcome to it for the week.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 am

Hi, I'm flying in from California, 63 y.o. and my first festival. Gonna bring inflatable air mattress but those things get wicked cold if not insulated well between body and the mattress. Extra warm sleeping bag or blankets greatly appreciated.
Would also love to borrow a chair-low beach for stage is fine. Am used to car camping with my 85 Toyota van where I can throw in whatever I need. Packing is being a challenge. Thanks!

Kristina

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 am

Krisyat, put one of those silver emergency plankets under your air bed. They are really tiny before you open them and easy to pack.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 am
Profile WWW

Gardenwitch- thanks so much for the offer. I also posted elsewhere on the boards and have access to a double stroller. Of course I don't know how well it will steer with 40 lbs on one side. I hope that she'll walk more this fest at 4 yrs as I know I can't carrry her far. Where abouts will you be camping in case I need to bring her to night stage a wagon might be better so she could lay down?

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi,

Flying in from California and would love to borrow a chair if anyone has an extra. Thanks.

Krisitina

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 am

unitynme wrote:
Krisyat, put one of those silver emergency plankets under your air bed. They are really tiny before you open them and easy to pack.

Thanks so much. Am packing one-just paranoid about being cold at night. First timer.

k.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next