View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

It looks like many happy returns for everyone, yay!

Luckily Thunder, I'm well met.. :) I arrive on monday too, via the airport shuttle. I camp downtown near the over 50's/Gaia Girls shuttle stop. I plan on being at the Monday night meetup barring foul weather or foul mood. LindaD and I have tentative plans regarding the mattress. I will email you to devise a plan for the rest, in the meantime...

Id like to propose an efficiency measure if everyone is amenable.. Since Thunder is willing to help me with the campstove AND has a chair, and I am borrowing two chairs, currently one from slverdragonfly and one from dawniefaye, my thinking is it would be more efficient to get both the campstove AND a chair from Thunder (one less person for her to keep track of re her stuff) and reroute one of the chairs from slverdragonfly or dawniefaye to sydneygirl (one less person for me to return stuff to). I would sugggest slvrdragonfly's go to sydneygirl if she is coming on Monday, and I can connect with dawniefaye's when she arrives tuesday.. Does this work??

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 am

Artemis, I'm fine with that if Thunder is. I have been in contact with her via email and I'm going to meet her at the BB meetup on Monday night. Why don't we all meet there? I'll be on the shuttle Monday too Artemis.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 am

Artemis, actually that won't work for me as I just remembered that I am also borrowing a tarp off Thunder which means then I will be collecting and returning things to 2 people. sorry. Was a good idea though.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 am

yeah, no worries! We'll keep it as is then!

Thanks slvrdragonfly, dawniefaye, LindaD and Thunder for being willing to help us out!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

You are very welcome! See you all there.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Artemis, glad to lend a hand. I can't wait to get to the land! =D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 am

Looking forward to meeting you all. Slowly working through my list of things to do before I leave and it gets shorter each day. Exciting!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am

Hey sisters -

I am a first time festie and going by the skin of my wallet but that's ok. I have two tents - one I definitely don't have all the poles for and the other I have poles for but something looks fishy about it and not sure it's right. I cannot locate the instructions online and buying new poles is about as much as buying a new tent for the week.

I was wondering if anyone had a little tent that I could borrow? Nothing fancy just something to sleep in. I'll bring the other for my gear in case it doesn't hold up ...

Thanks in advance.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi,
Flying from the West coast. Any one driving who has a jogging stroller they can lend me?
Thanks!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 pm

bumping up for herpergrrl. . .

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks for the bump. I do have a night-stage-regulation-chair problem that I'm trying to solve... would be awesome to borrow one for the week but am also trying to percolate a forever chair. I love building things. Will keep the chair thread posted. In the mean time, I might be one chair short arriving at fest... (I fly from west coast)

Also I tend not to spend a lot of time sitting still esp at things like nightstage. So if someone else needs it more it should go to them.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 am

Hi All! :)
I have two Night Stage regulation chairs that I am bringing. They are up for borrowing grabs, let me know if you're in need!
~megan

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:19 am

Okay, I'm brining a chair for Artemis -- where shall I drop it? Does everyone else have what they're looking for? I have extra gear if anyone is in need.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey Megan - I will take you up on the chair offer, thanks so much!!!

And Dawniefaye - I borrowed a tent from someone luckily but am hoping to find a cheap or borrowed camp stove so I can make coffee and stuff in the AM. Do you happen to have one of those?

Thanks!!!!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi dawniefaye! I want to make it convenient and easy for you.. will dropping it at Triangle with some tape or a sign that says "Artemis" on it work for you? I'm looking forward to meeting you too! I expect to be at the monday night BB meetup and the Tuesday night ritual. I camp near the over 50's/Gaia girl shuttle stop. You?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next