View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

EJB: I think I might be able to scrounge up a camp stove -- will let you know asap.

Artemis -- chair will be at the Triangle on Tuesday a.m. (probably after 10:30a) -- I'll be up the trail opposite the Janes in Over 50s.

See you soon!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Dawniefaye - that's awesome if you find one. Just let me know if I need to bring fuel and what kind of stove it is. Thanks so much.
E

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 am

** derail ** Hey, dawniefaye - I'd like to stop by and say hello if I'm in your neighborhood. Does your tent have any identifying markers? Hope to see you at the abraham workshop too. ** rerail**

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

in your dreams, I'd like to share your mind with you sometime. It seems a fascinating place to be and super creative.. I just thought I'd make a mention of it.. I follow you around this BB hoping you will write more. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Sorry Dawniefaye - confusing that I responded from a different login name. I made that name when I was looking for a ride and was told that the 'brooklyn' in my screenname was throwing people off....

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:34 pm

I know I'm kind of late to the party but I just found this thread. I'm flying from Florida and have limits on what I can bring on the plane and on the fest shuttle. I need a small chair/beach type chair for stages if anyone else has one. I plan to be at the BB meet and greet. I camp in DART. I will be arriving on the 1st shuttle from the airport. I'll be happy to meet you or pick up the chair at your campsite or Triangle or wherever.

See ya soon, 15 days!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile WWW

** derail ** well, gee, Artemis - thanks! And you're welcome. I'd love to talk with you too. Are you going to the BB Meet & Greet on Monday? We can meet up there, and or you can leave me a note at Triangle giving me a couple of times/places we might meet during the week. See you soon on the LAND **rerail**

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey ej! One chair is marked for you! Butterfly, I still have one up for grabs if you need one. I'm most likely going to be making the BB meet and greet. Let me know if you still need to borrow one. :)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Hey Red - Thank you so much!!! I am so impressed with the feeling of community. I will be at BB meetup too. I am camping in Bread & Roses which I hear is near the triangle. So if you do not want to drag it to the meetup then you can leave it at the triangle w/ my name - I am totally just stealing Artemis' strategy.

I am so excited - can't wait. I live w/ a pastry chef, I'm bringing Goddess (shaped) iced sugar cookies to sell on the line to see if I can make up for the big expense - but I will save you some for free!

If anyone wants to buy cookies I am taking orders - $2 per cookie / $3 for two cookies. They are going to be delic! Iced in red and they are decent size in the shape of the moon goddess.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm

EJB: I have found my camping stove -- it's a small, one burner, perfect for coffee -- it's not been used for a while, so let me check it out thoroughly -- I'll know in a couple of days if it's good to go!

In your Dreams: don't know yet what my Goldenrod sched is going to look like, but the Abraham workshop is always on my agenda -- had the opportunity to listen in on a workshop held in Seattle last month -- always wonderful to hear live! I am bringing a festival quilt to "claim my space" -- do come for a visit -- it's outlined in purple (of course) and is a 5x4 grid of past t-shirts -- starting with my first ever in 1984. I'm going to try to put it somewhere near the trail.

Okay, I have one chair for Artemis, one coffee burner for EJB. Anyone else need anything.

Also, I'm happy to store stuff in my garage over the year for anyone who can't schlep stuff back on the plane (i.e. if you buy a festival chair or other equipment and can't take it with you.). Only downside? I'm leaving the land Sunday after Comedy Stage.

Cheers!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey Dawnie - thank you so much. Just let me know if it's good to go and then I'll get some propane that's suitable.

Is it like this one: http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... ps-sellers

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

OK, dawnie! I'll find you one way or another: on the trail, at the booth, at the workshop, or at the Meet & Greet. Safe journey, my source-sister!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 am

Hi all,

festie virgin here looking to borrow a sand chair that follows stage regulations and an air pump for an air mattress.

11 days!! can't wait to see everyone at the BB meetup!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

ooh, ooh, redroses, the chair I ordered on Amazon is WAY too big and heavy to bring, so if you still have that other chair, I would love to borrow it. Is it still available?

Also, Artemis, which airport shuttle are you on? I'm on the noon.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Me too, in your dreams! My philosophy/mantra is "Get me to Fest as soon as possible!" I bought my airline ticket last November because there is only one nonstop to GR outta the tristate area on Mondays and it happens to depart 7am from Newark. Of course, I have to be on it. :)

I'll be roaming around the airport after I get in around 9:30am. You are staying over in GR the night before, aren't you?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next