View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

PrideandJoy: I'd be happy to bring in another chair for you -- I'm arriving Tuesday a.m. (hope to be able to drop things off at the Triangle after 10:30ish) and I would need it back Sunday around 4:00ish. Let me know if that works for you.

Welcome home!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm

inyourdreams, my last extra chair is yours. Plan on meeting at the BB meet and greet?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm

dawniefaye.. Your departure time noted by me.. Thanks!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

hey dawnie,
thanks so much! Tuesday in the AM at triangle would be fine and I'll remember to drop it back off at Triangle for you on Sunday!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm

redroses, you're my new best friend (or "bestie", in the modern parlance). I will look for you at the Meet & Greet. And thanks again. I LOVE how we all take care of each other...

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 pm

I would like to borrow or share an entire campsite, complete with a queen double-high air mattress, comfy bed linens, chairs, an assortment of clothing for any type of weather one could possibly encounter at Michfest, and a stocked cooler with iced lattes made just like I like them....

Edited to add: And of course, it must all be set up for me when I arrive.

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

FrOOt

Last edited by FrOOt on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 pm

in your dreams, My pleasure! I'm happy I can help! See you Home soon! :)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

ARTEMIS: If you find my wife and I, I'd be happy - more then happy to make you coffee whenever you like. My wife and I are COFFEE JUNKIES! We have a vinyl banner that we hang up that says BRENDA AND LISA....our tent is blue. We camp in Busch Gardens, right off Lois Lane - within site of the port-o-jane before you reach triangle. Hope to meet you! Stop by & say HI! ♥

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm
Profile WWW

Dawniefaye - I just wanted to circle back with you about the stove. I'm making my final shopping run in the next couple of days for supplies. I'm checking in about what type of fuel I need for the stove??

You can email me if it's easier - erinbennett2010@gmail

I posted a bunch about my coffee needs and if it's decent at Saint's and based on a couple of other coffee addict responses it is NOT :). So would love to make it myself.

Can't wait - thanks so much.
E

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Looks like inyourdreams beat me to the chair. Anyone else have an extra one? Sorry, it's been awhile since I checked in here. Too much going on at home - PACKING and all, lol.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile WWW

Are you looking for a stage chair or a campsite chair? I have a campsite chair you are welcome to use for the week and I can also try and bring a stage chair but they are a premium and I only have a few.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Ooh Aahh, FABulous prizes!! LMLink73, I am flattered and much obliged. I'm adding you and your wife to my personal unofficial schedule of events! Quite possibly Friday am at around 9am-ish?? I have to pass by on my way to the workshop area at 10am. I'll pencil it in, although you know what can happen if one gets caught in one of those magical little vortexes on the land and you lose all sense of time and space....

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

EJB sorry for delay -- network down :( stove needs normal green propane -- screws into single burner w/ base. More later when I'm not typing on a phone ;)

Okay, I'm on a normal size keyboard --whew!!! So, the canister I have is a Coleman Propane Net Weight 16.4 oz (it's a small, squat green canister). The bottom of the propane canister fits into a small, plastic base so while it's stable, still need a fairly flat area to cook on. I'll leave it with your name at the message board at the Triangle by the "E"s on Tues a.m.

Artemis / PrideandJoy -- your chairs will be a the message board at the Triangle (I'll leave Artemis's near the As and PNJ near the Ps).

Is everyone else all set?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:26 pm

FrOOt wrote:
I would like to borrow or share an entire campsite, complete with a queen double-high air mattress, comfy bed linens, chairs, an assortment of clothing for any type of weather one could possibly encounter at Michfest, and a stocked cooler with iced lattes made just like I like them....

Edited to add: And of course, it must all be set up for me when I arrive.

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

FrOOt

Froot, sorry, my setup will be super basic, but I have to tell you, every time I read your posts I LOL

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks, Dawniefaye! I am grateful. I will pick it up and be ready to make coffee woo hoo.

Does that mean you won't be at the BB meet & greet? Somehow I'd love to meet you.
Leave me a note where you will be.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next