View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Will there be a barter/free area? 

Since I don't have a tent any longer, I have tent accoutrements like zipper wax, seam sealer etc. that I will happily contribute to any free/barter area. I prefer to help my sisters rather than just post on CL or something like that. And these items are so small, it doesn't make sense to mail them pre-Fest, unless someone would like to have them in a lot. If anyone is interested, contact me through my contact on my profile and I'll make a list.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 am

The RV tent always has a free box, wildwomyn so you can leave things there and womyn walking by or waiting for the shuttle often come up and take what they want/need.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Great! Thanks nefarious! I'll be sure to leave some good stuff there. These are all unopened, as I sold my SUV tent as soon as I got home from Fest last year.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Every year I've noticed it someone brings packaged toothbrushes with the toothpaste already applied, I needed those one year when I forgot my toothbrush!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 pm

I've been coming to fest forever and never knew that box was there. Is there one at Triangle? There should be.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 am

Same here. I've never seen it. Where is it? Which shuttle stop?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am
Profile WWW

I.ve always loved the idea of a 'free-cycle' box but also didn't know about the RV one. I will be sure to stop by on my walks to parking. I try to set up a 'free-cycle' box at Traingle near the dumpster on Sunday & Monday and have replaced tarps, found chair bags, etc. VERY GOOD IDEA to have it all fest long.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am
Profile WWW

The shuttle stop right across Lois Lane from the RV tent. I have only been in RV for two years but have seen it, someone may have put it out there, it had "Free" written in pen and people put stuff in it. I've seen those on Easy Street too, just a box someone put out saying "Free" or "Help Yourself."

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]