View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Borrow for the week 

Cross posting from the ride thread: To my sisters coming from the greater NYC area-I am looking for stowage for my thermarest dreamtime mattress for a Monday to Monday arrival/departure. Its not heavy but bulky at 2.5 ft long and 8 inches in diameter, too unwieldy to fly with. Can she catch a ride with you?

I also have some gear to loan to responsible womyn; another thermarest dream time, a two burner cook stove and some kitchen camp gear, another inflatable aerobed mattress, a battery operated airpump, a Sherpak soft side cartop carrier (http://www.rei.com/product/853173/sherp ... p-gear-bag -very useful if several wimms are traveling together), sand chairs, an extra large tarp, a rechargeable lantern, an extra hammock, a SMALL one person tent.. etc.

If you can carry my bed, I will come to you and bring anything you may want to borrow. Otherwise, if you want to borrow my stuff, you'll have to come to me as I don't fancy running all over NYC dropping stuff off. I am easily accessible in Brooklyn.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 pm

ejb, did we chat on facebook? I can't tell how old your message is above & I chatted with someone on FB about loaning the tent & sleeping bag. If that wasn't you, then no I don't still have available. If that is you, then you already know what to do :-)

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

ARTEMIS - It's Erin from Bk
We are driving this year and we are tighter than tight on space but we need to borrow some of the stuff you have so we could make a great exchange :)

Give me a call 718-902-7133
And yes, i know this is a public thread but wanted to just send it to you here and not wait :)

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Anyone have a low armless sand chair to loan from Monday to Monday? I can't find mine anywhere!

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 pm

check with unitynme - i was going to borrow one from her but i broke my hip and won't be going this year

Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 am
Profile WWW

tropidyke wrote:
check with unitynme - i was going to borrow one from her but i broke my hip and won't be going this year

Oh No! So sorry to hear this :-( lots of healing woo to you.

In Your Dreams, that does mean I have a chair to loan if you still need it, just let me know

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:29 am
Profile WWW

OH NO! That truly sucks all the way around!

tropidyke, I am so sorry to hear that! Heal well and we will see you for the 40th!

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

you bet - this bionic womyn will be there

Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 am
Profile WWW

@unitynme: I have a chair, so if someone else needs yours...

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

I'm happy to report ejbbrooklyn came over last night with two of the THREE festie virgins she is bringing and collected a bunch of camping gear! AND my sis sent over her packing list.. We are set on this end..

You all got your gear together yet?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

my extra stuff has all been spoken for, but I'm a garage sale shopper, so if you still stuff keep posting & I'll keep looking :-)

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

unitynme - you're the best

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

Can anyone bring a spare GUITAR for the week? I can barely manage my 2 luggage items into & out of the airports, there is no way I can bring my guitar... is there anyone driving who can bring one for me to use during the week? Character references available! I can also give a cash deposit for the guitar (hopefully steel string).

I could also make up a song that sings the praises of your fabulousness. Do you want your sexy walk put into a song? Do you want your rotten boss exposed to the world in a bad ass blues number? Name your request. Whatever it takes.... I am serious, my sisters. I also give excellent massages for the neck, shoulders and feet. Alright, enough already! Thanks for reading :-)

Aradia

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2