View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Wear your Lucille Design shirts.... 
Site Admin

What?! ..... What is a Lucille Design shirt? ..... Where do I get one?
Are you asking yourself those questions?
Well, wonder no more. I have put a store on Cafe Press and have several designs inspired by fest for sale. Not only will you be getting what I hope you see as a fabulous shirt, mug, or whatever and a Lucille Design original, but you will be personally helping me to be able to get to the land again this year and still be able to pay my August bills upon my return.

I have created product lines with:
    "Welcome Home" - (2 styles, one with "the line" and one with ferns)
    "The Woo Train" - How our "tribe" shares the love and support we feel so deeply when on the land, while we scattered across the globe.
    "Keep It Rural" - 5 mph and a tip of the hat to "Landy" the cat that was found on the land and ferried to Providence RI with "festie love."
    "What Was That About Dinosaurs?" - A question pondered by some "die-hard" feminists while standing among the ferns. Ponder this,"I've come to understand that radical feminism is considered to be an outdated, old-fashioned movement that has no relevance to today." Is this what you think?
    "Not At The Tractor Store" - (2 styles, one long hair and one short.) Statement about treatment some of us are subjected to when trying to use the women's restroom. I read a post about an experience in Walmart and two guys that witnessed it said, "That would never happen at the tractor store!"
    "Have Fun" - Dancing Gypsy Woman
    "Tres Amigos Llama Ranch" - Like llamas?

Hopefully I can get the "Cowgirls: Famous and not so much" and "Victorian Postcards" sections up in the next week. That will still give you time to get them delivered before fest. I am researching the "Cowgirls" since the design includes the photo and some facts about the woman in the shot. Tedious and long process, so may only have a few images ready. If you want an image on something other than what you see available contact me ASAP and i will get it up for you.

If you can pass along the URL and/or make a purchase or two, it would help me a lot.
Check it all out at http://www.cafepress.com/LucilleDesignGroup
I would be thrilled to see my shirts on the land, and will personally come up and thank you for your purchase and your help.
Thank you all for your support.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]