View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
2014 Lineup 

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to the Dance Brigade performance. Krissy Keiffer moves my world. Great Liberation Upon Hearing lives with me still and when she used Yoko Ono's song Mrs Lennon in, I think, the CaveWoman show, my heart just broke right open. I am riveted by what these womyn bring..

Tue May 20, 2014 4:35 pm

so many great performers I might have to do an overnight workshift just so I don't have to choose :-)

Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

One of the funnest things about Kate Rigg (of Slanty Eyed Mama) on the Land is her penchant for pop-up shows. I remember one year she did an impromptu show at the Womyn of Color tent- out on the patio open to everyone- that might have been better than the actual stage performance. Lyris Hung is AWESOME!! More strings on the Land!

Thu May 22, 2014 4:10 pm

unitynme, I would sleep well knowing you were on an overnight security shift keeping the peace. :)

Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 pm

NEWSFLASH! Womyn2me has threatened to attend the Crystal Bowersox performance at Fest!! I say this in jest b/c Womyn2Me is notorious for claiming to never come to the performances.. She must have taken LV's request to heart.

I have missed her presence here, but see she is active on Twitter and FB. Whenever I see her post, I think "Thank gawd.. some levity."

Thu May 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Dana Eagle, Rocked Last Comic Standing on NBC tonight. She made the top 20. Tune in on Thursday nights and cheer her on! Send her some Michigan Love & Woo! https://www.facebook.com/#!/danaiscool

Fri May 23, 2014 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2