View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hanifah Walidah needs a ride from either Montreal or NY 

Hey all,

Trying to get to festival this year to teach a workshop with my girlfriend. So here is the thing. I have a show in Montreal Aug. 1st. My girlfriend Mecca will be in Montreal with me.

Option 1:
Ideally we would like to share a ride with someone(s) to drive from Montreal to Fest on the 3rd. I need the 2nd to rest since I wold have just flown from France on the 31st. I know crazy.

Option 2:
But there is also the option of meeting up with someone in New York to leave on the 3rd or 4th to go to Michigan.

I can drive (automatic) but Mecca doesn't know how to drive. We can share gas of course. Perk, you can skip the line with us. :D

We need to share a car both ways. Offers? Suggestions?

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi,

I am coming to fest from Maine. I would be happy to give you and your partner a ride. I usually drive to Michigan via Canada so picking you up in Montreal is no problem. Unfortunately I am staying in Michigan for another week after Fest. I have a campsite already booked at Silver Lake Campground near Lake Michigan about 20 miles from Hart. It is my yearly ritual to ease my way back into the "real" world after Fest. I love the peaceful location gazing at the sand dunes across Silver Lake. If your schedule allows I have a huge campsite booked so you are welcome to share my site. If not, perhaps you can find another ride back to Canada. I have a large high top conversion van, very comfy to travel in. It has a bed in the back so one or two people can sleep or watch a video while I drive. Will you have much gear? Please let me know if I can help, either a one way ride or round trip. Happy Trails.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:25 am

Hi,

I forgot to add my email. Best way to contact me as I do not check the forum often. My email address is sebagoblues@gmail.com. Happy Trails!

Judi

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 am

Hanifah, it looks like you got your ride, yo! You bring such great spirit to the land, SUPER thrilled you got added to the line-up! EVERYbody knows you are working hard these days so thanks for your commitment! Can't wait to see you in August!

Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]