View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Minneapolis to Festival and Back Sunday OR Monday-Monday 

Hi!
I am looking for a ride to festival on Sunday.... I'd like to go to the singing in sacred song circle at the light house near the land on Sunday evening. However, I'd also be happy to take a ride on Monday morning to Festival. I live in Uptown Minneapolis, MN. I also need a ride back on the following Monday when festival is over. I need to be back at work at 7am Tuesday morning.
I will bring very little --Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, back pack. Please do not smoke/ drugs. Also, only respond if you have a seat available with a working seatbelt. Otherwise, I do not mind being squished in the back with tons of other stuff and no air conditioner. Also, happy to sit in the back with your children. --- I teach young kids for a living :)

Soooo Excited!!!! This will be my 8th Fest !!!! :)))))

Miriam AKA (Naked Fire Dancer)

608-347-1798

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

Hey, if you're still looking for a ride, there are a few options. This woman has a post on facebook.

Candace Lowell is offering a ride from the Twin Cities. I have a passenger van and want company. Pls call or tx 818 667 4423

There is also a woman by the name of prariegal on this forum. She lives in the Twin Cities.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]