View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Ride needed from Hartford, CT 

I live in southern VT along 91. I will be traveling with an almost 6 year old girl. If that isn't a deal breaker, let's talk.

Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

I'm driving from Hopkinton, MA, near Framingham - lived in Hartford many, many moons ago. Passed my teen years in New Britain - will be traveling west through Springfield, MA on Saturday am - perhaps we could meet at bus station there?

Camp at John Guerney Park Sunday night and in the line early on Monday - camp or sleep in the car on the way....

Let me know if this might work for you

Beka
rebeka@toast.net

Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm

berrypatch wrote:
I live in southern VT along 91. I will be traveling with an almost 6 year old girl. If that isn't a deal breaker, let's talk.

I'll be in Falls Village, CT specifically, at the Isabella Freedman retreat centre. When do you travel? My retreat ends Sunday am.

Are you willing to pick me up along the way. I'll have a small amount of gear - suitcase, backpack, and maybe some musical instruments - although I may send some items home with others.

Anna

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Last year I left Saturday morning, stayed in a hotel and joined the line after it had been moving and had a smooth entry in. In the past I've avoided setting up my tent along the way and have feared the line (which i hear can be wonderful). At this time I'd rather catch a ride with someone but could drive to a meeting spot or wherever the ride is. My daughter has been talking about fest all year and now it is almost here and I haven't made ride plans. yikes. please help. lisa

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]