View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
FEST PLANNERS 

Do you need a place to keep track of all your unofficial (and official) events at fest? Worry not! I am once again selling lovely fest planners to raise money for a festie virgin's ticket. The little planners have a page for every fest day, broken down by hour, with space to write in your workshops, workshifts, concerts, etc. It also lists the lunch and dinner on every page, and there is a page for notes as well as a detailed map of the Twilight Zone (so you can actually find us this year!)

This year's edition has a bright orange cover with a pretty campfire drawing. All donations will fund a ticket for my festie virgin friend, who otherwise wouldn't be able to make it to the Land. Email me if you are interested in a planner...or two...or 10! My email address is chirper77@excite.com

Thank you!!!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

The planners are great. I just ordered some for this year, and it helps others to attend Fest. Thank you, Trixie for creating them.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 pm

I got 10 in the mail on Monday! I give them out as gifts to Festie Virgins when they sign-up to attend. I found it very comforting to have something that helped me organize my first trip. With so much going on at all hours of the day and night, I needed some structure, even if I didn't actually do the stuff I wrote down to do :-)

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the reviews, sisters! I love using my planner at fest, even if I don't do half the stuff I've written down lol

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]