View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Tuesday evening ritual 

It's time to start thinking about the Tuesday evening ritual. . .
I just talked with Roar about asking the festival office to include the same description we've had in past programs. Artemis, what do you think? Please email Roar with any thoughts.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 am

Thanks for calling me back to the reservation, SKWD!

Would it be possible for you to change the heading of this topic to:
"Tuesday Evening Ritual Honoring the Land and Ourselves"? That is a better descriptor of what the focus is, I think.

For those who haven't participated in this ritual before, this is structured with a wiccan/pagan/earth-based spiritual focus and open to all womyn and girls who honor themselves and the female divine aspect of the earth and the universe. We call the directions, we call the Goddess. Girls under 10 are welcome with an adult companion.

The ritual itself takes place in the night stage bowl (that is the night stage seating area), near the Diana Statue, at APPROXIMATELY 8pm, or when night stage rehearsal ends. Look for the large group of wimmin gathered there. You can't miss us! Please, NO late comers after we get started and NO photography, this is a sacred ritual.

The general theme is always the same, honoring the land and ourselves. This thread is both a general announcement and invitation and also a place to begin to plan, specifically, how the ritual will be structured; what chants do we want to sing, what will we focus on when we raise our power, who will take which roles, who will bring which ritual tools, etc. Since some of the womyn who join us in facilitating this ritual are not online, we don't finalize details until the planning meeting on tuesday when we meet for dinner at main kitchen seating area, 5pm, when we go over the set up, chants, order of things.

We welcome your questions and input!

Mon May 05, 2014 11:49 am

please see the new topic I started with a more descriptive title. . .

Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]