View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Speed dating for singles- Tuesday am and beyond.. 

I have been emailing with ROAR, who hasn't been able to access the BB lately. There are FB Michfest singles pages, however. See below. She asked me to post a thread about singles mixers.. For myself, I have no interest in hosting singles activities since I am not. But in the spirit of sisterhood, I am posting this for you gals to talk amongst yourselves.. Get your pink hearts at in the over 40"s tent. They do get noticed, I've noticed. If you find yourself single for the 40th, or just want to, ROAR is recruiting facilitators..

From ROAR
On another note, at Michfest this year, I am going to try to organize some activities for single womyn. Just prior to Fest last year, we started a FB page for Michfest Singles. I think there are around 300 members now. I hostess Speed Dating (an Official Unofficial Event) on Tuesday AM and hope to have a Single's Mingle after the BB Meet and greet on Monday Night. I am looking for womyn who might like to present a workshop or hostess a dialogue for singles and wondered if you might be interested. It would give singles a chance to attend an informal event and network at the same time. Any topic would be great. If you are interested, workshop applications have to be in by June 1 to get into the program. I know it is late notice, so if not this year, perhaps would you keep it in mind for next year?
Please pass on info to friends about the Singles FB page and Speed Dating. I'll have the tell tale Single's pink hearts at the Quilt to pass out.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Thank you for posting. There is definitely a single's meet and greet after the regular meet and greet Monday evening. There is also a single's casual get together Thursday at 3:30 PM in the single's area, marked out with signs and pink tape, to the right of August Night Cafe.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 am
Profile WWW

Yes! It's Back!! The 7th Annual Speed Dating For Singles!!
When: Tuesday AM 9:00 Sharp. Dating Starts At 9:15 We will explain all
Where: To the right of August Night Café
Bring: A CHAIR, PEN and a plan to have fun
Come and meet Ms Right or Ms Right Now at Speed Dating. It's a fun and no pressure way to meet new friends and maybe have a date or two.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]