View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

This thread is for sharing and caring..

My personal need is to borrow one or two low back sand chairs that fit the stage seating guidelines. I fly now and that is one item I can't bring. Last year I bought two at Cuntree Store and ended up giving those away at the end. While I actually LIKE dropping money at Cuntree Store, it seems a little ridiculous to now buy chairs every year so until Cuntree store starts renting them for the week, I think I will prevail upon my sisters to see if anyone might be willing to let me borrow one or two for the week, especially if you arrive on monday. You can leave them for me at triangle when you load in and I can return them to you the following monday. Can any one help me out?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

I have an extra chair that meets fest standards and am happy to bring it along to share. I'm driving up and will arrive monday morning so can easily dropped it at triangle once I'm squared away.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

slvrdragonfly- I will take you up on it, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am

I also have an extra beach chair -- if you're in need of a 2nd -- happy to bring it in on Monday.

I've often thought it'd be helpful for those of us living in Michigan to connect with our flying sisters to store these sorts of things. I know it was helpful for me to have a pal in Michigan when I lived out of state. Now that I'm back I'd be happy to return the favor for anyone.

Cheers! See you in 39 days :)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Great, I'll drop it at Triangle and it will have a tag with your name on it.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

dawniefaye, do you still have that chair that you'd like to lend? I'm flying from Australia and would love to borrow it if it hasn't been taken.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

Sydneygirl I can bring one for you if you like. Do you want a low chair for the night stage or a regular height one? You can contact me here or at stanley@coslink.net

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Yes, I still have an extra chair -- low one for stages. I'm happy to bring it (though it now looks like I'll be on the land Tuesday, instead of Monday). Just let me know when / where I can drop it. I actually have quite a few extra camping items I could bring for out of town festies, if anyone else has a need for awkward traveling items. Cheers!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 am

Hi dawniefaye, Im still interested in borrowing a second chair. In case I have visitors at my campsite, or if I set one up at night stage and still need one for supper. Of course, if someone else is more need worthy, I can make do with the one from slvrdragonfly (waves to her!).

In my deepest desires I wish for a way to make coffee for myself in the mornings. A small campstove, pan for water or light weight kettle etc. Im not picky about the equipment and I can bring my own fixin's (coffee, filters, plastic one-cup brew funnel). Just putting it out there...

The other pie in the sky is a borrowed Therm-A-Rest Inflatable Dream Time Camping Sleeping Pad. Hey, it never hurts to ask! Maybe someone broke up with their gf and I can borrow this year.. I have been lusting after one of these since our discussions about them here last year and havent bought one yet. First they are heavy, 8lbs and I have a weight limit. Also, they are expensive.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

Artemis... heh.

I actually have a Thermarest Dreamtime that I'm not going to use. I wasn't even going to bring it because it takes up so much space in my car (they're bulky as well as heavy), but since you put the feelers out, I feel obligated to send the feelers back. =D

Email me at AmazonLinda at gmail, and I'll email you back from my regular account. We can chat.

--Linda

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

Cool! Will do.. I have a work meeting in a few. Who can work this time of year?? Im feeling a little ecstatic at the moment.. :)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

Seriously! I can't work either! It's driving me kind of crazy, lol.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 am

Artemis: the chair is yours. I'm sorry I can't help you with the coffee maker -- I prefer my caffeine carbonated :) Where do you camp -- I'll be in over 50s this year, but can leave it anywhere you need. Cheers!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 pm

ARTEMIS We can bring you a two burner propane stove, fuel, and a pan to heat it up in.
One catch. We have to meet you:) We'll be getting there on Monday - early in line.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm

dawniefaye, I have only just back to this thread. Thunder has kindly offered me a chair. thanks

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next