Countdown to Festival:
Days  
Hours  
Minutes  
Seconds
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Things I would like to borrow or share 

Marcia! may I still take you up on your generous offer? I forgot to check the boards all week! if it's still on the table, could I come get it from you Monday evening? if we don't manage to confirm by the time I leave tomorrow night, I'll leave a note at Triangle.

Thank you so much!

Marcia wrote:
Was just thinking I should take that extra chair to Fest! Knew someone could use it! I'll be in RV, camping in my lime green Element. When would you like to get it??

Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I don't know if anyone needs one, but I have a queen-sized inflatable air mattress I won't be needing -- it's brand new, never been used. If you're interested in it, let me know; we'll be arriving Tuesday about 8 a.m., we can try & meet up at the Orientation tent & go from there.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey EJB - Triangle it is! I'm in Old Grrl's camping, so only a few min walk. No need for chairs at the meet and greet - there are tables and chairs. See yousoon, sistah!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Blue Otter.. Please oh Please let me borrow your air mattress! I've been begging as I have a bad back and am flying in this year for the first time ever!
Let me know if you can bring and we can make plans to meet up! THANK YOU! I Get in Monday but can do one night on the ground knowing i have softness the rest of the time. I am going to be camping to the right of triangle... Maybe let me know what might be a good time to meet you there on Tuesday or leave me a message on the board under Y for Yaeger, my last name. Or you can email me at amymediadiva at gmail dot com and we can plan before we lose cell reception. I will be traveling most of the day tomorrow but will have access to cell/email intermittently. And probably shuttling to land on the 12:30pm or 3pm.. whichever I can still get on as a walk up. So you can reach me until Monday afternoon likely. I will meet you anywhere, anytime. Maybe the triangle is a good central place and you just pick a time Tuesday, am I will be there! :) I'd like to go to the ritual at 8pm, so preferably before 7pm if you can.

And I'll throw this out there for anyone else out there left or Blue Otter if you have, again with the back, can't bring a chair for stage and can't afford any luxuries bc out of a job. If you have an extra chair I could borrow, I would surely appreciate that as well! Or anyone else on the chair, same deal on contacting me. Or leaving a note under Y on the triangle board. I always figure Y will have less action than A so easier to find since my name is Amy Yaeger :)

Blue Otter, email me if/when you get this just so I know you did so I can rest easy knowing i will rest easy! thanks!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh Blue Otter, I didn't get that entirely read I was so happy about the air mattress. I will do my best to meet you at the Orientation tent at 8am on Tuesday! Please email me if you plans change. I usually try to do an overnight workshift the first or second night there to do my part and then free to enjoy fest without missing anything so if I am not there it is only because I am still at a stage doing the overnight shift. If we miss each other, or you want to make an alternate plan, then Triangle Board under Y please or email me at the addy in the above post before Monday afternoon.

Thanks!
Amy
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Just a suggestion, it could also be left with the traffic wimmin at the triangle with a note attached as to who it is for.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Thank you my dear sisters,and love to you all! Aler58- never slept better, you are awesome!
EL- justsummer and I decide to adopt the chair of yours and now has a lovely home with her.

I really think it's great that we all come together to help each other out. Many thanks again..

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am

And thanks to EL for the beach chair she graciously lent me. It also found a home, with a sober sister in Bread and Roses who was thrilled to have an "upgrade" for next year.

I love how we take care of each other. Hugs to all who share resources so that others may experience the fest we know and adore!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 pm

very fun to connect and share this way!!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 pm

IYD~ THANK YOU for the tent light. We went thru many batteries this year do to the time we spent in the tent (rain and such) and my little one wanted a light on when we laid down... the tent light was perfect.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

@ ToNiC: You are so welcome! This little light of mine, we're gonna let it shine, eh? So glad it helped your little one...

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Love this thread!

Dawniefaye - you coming back this year?? I would love to reserve my chair early haha

Here are other requests if anyone has and is feeling generous:
If anyone is upgrading their tent this year and wants to lend out their old one I would be more than grateful so that I don't have to fly w/ mine.
Air mattress - additional weight I would LOVE to minimize on the flight!

OR if i cannot procure these items as loaners if I purchase them and ship them to someone driving that can drop them at triangle for me on Monday that would be amazing!

Can't wait to see you all.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 pm

EJ, I might be able to help you out. I can definitely loan you an air mattress, and possibly a tent. I hope to get a bigger tent this year, and if I do, I can share my older one with you. It's never leaked on me and has served me well for many years. I'm driving, so if you'd rather buy new and let me bring it in for you, I could do that too. I'm driving alone this year. I should have plenty of room.

By the way, I've always wondered, are you Elisa, who once lived in Colorado?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:03 pm
Profile WWW

Hey tofu!

You rock. No, I'm not Elisa - I am Erin and I live in Brooklyn, NY :).

Air mattress = check! Reserve that for me, thank you sooo much.
I don't care about new or old tent as long as it doesn't leak, I've been rained out both years I've gone boooo. Doesn't stop me from coming back.
So if you upgrade and are ok bringing your old one for me I would love you forever.

When are you coming in? I should ask because I'm always afraid of setting up in the dark ha. Is it convenient for you at all to leave the stuff at triangle? Where do you camp? I stay in Bread & Roses right up the hill from triangle. If you aren't going near triangle maybe you can just ask someone to throw it on the shuttle for you that drops at triangle w/ my name on it and then I can retrieve there?

Thank you so much. Let me know.
E

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

EJ
I am Craftswomon so I will be in there a day before you are. Well, that's assuming that you are not on Crew. I enter the gates a day before opening day. I'm not sure where I'll camp yet. Usually I camp near Easy Street somewhere. Doesn't really matter tho, because I can bring it to triangle on opening day. And then we can arrange to get them back to me when you are ready to leave, maybe bring them to my booth in crafts.
You're flying in? So you're arriving by shuttle?
Tofu

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next